Weight of caviar baby coco cabas?

JimmyChoo12

Jun 29, 2009
Hi all, anyone own a baby coco cabas in caviar leather? I am trying to find out how heavy it is... I'm about to buy it but since I have never held one before, I want to get an idea of how heavy it is! Please let me know, thank you!!

JC12~ I have a black caviar baby cabas. This is a MUST have bag IMO. I wore it today as a matter of fact. I absolutely :heart::heart::heart: this bag! Words can't express how much I love it and how easy it is to maintain. It is not heavy to me at all. You can put so much in it though so I suppose u could MAKE it heavy :P

I have the baby cabas, I find it to be pretty light weight. But as Jayne1 above said ^^, the heaviest thing on it is the CC medallion.

The nice thing about the baby cabas is that whether it's full or not, it looks great.

I have the bronze baby (thanks to a sweet tpfer) and am using it today. I don't find it heavy at all. It does hold alot, so it could get weighted down and if you load it up. I love this bag!

Thank you, I was looking at a bronze baby as well. Are you guys able to weigh it for me? I have a shoulder problem and want to get a bag that's not too much heavier than the Medallion. I only put my wallet, keys and phone in the bag since I can't carry much. I do love the shape of the bag A LOT thats why I am asking :smile:

I have another bag here that weighs about 1.5 pound and I probably don't want something heavier... Anyone has a postal scale or something? REally want to know how much it weighs so I can compare! Thanks!!