Weight of caviar baby coco cabas?

JimmyChoo12

Jun 29, 2009
Hi all, anyone own a baby coco cabas in caviar leather? I am trying to find out how heavy it is... I'm about to buy it but since I have never held one before, I want to get an idea of how heavy it is! Please let me know, thank you!!

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
JC12~ I have a black caviar baby cabas. This is a MUST have bag IMO. I wore it today as a matter of fact. I absolutely :heart::heart::heart: this bag! Words can't express how much I love it and how easy it is to maintain. It is not heavy to me at all. You can put so much in it though so I suppose u could MAKE it heavy :P

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
I have the large baby, what is the name of that one anyway? The heaviest thing on it is the large dangling CC medallion.

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
I have the baby cabas, I find it to be pretty light weight. But as Jayne1 above said ^^, the heaviest thing on it is the CC medallion.

The nice thing about the baby cabas is that whether it's full or not, it looks great.

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I have the bronze baby (thanks to a sweet tpfer) and am using it today. I don't find it heavy at all. It does hold alot, so it could get weighted down and if you load it up. I love this bag!

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
owner of a bronze baby; and I agree with the girls here - great oversized bag but medallion is pretty heavy. GL

JimmyChoo12

Jun 29, 2009
Thank you, I was looking at a bronze baby as well. Are you guys able to weigh it for me? I have a shoulder problem and want to get a bag that's not too much heavier than the Medallion. I only put my wallet, keys and phone in the bag since I can't carry much. I do love the shape of the bag A LOT thats why I am asking :smile:

JimmyChoo12

Jun 29, 2009
I have another bag here that weighs about 1.5 pound and I probably don't want something heavier... Anyone has a postal scale or something? REally want to know how much it weighs so I can compare! Thanks!!