Weekly purse count...

1. I'm just curious and thought it would be fun to see how much we all buy in one week. So who bought a b-bag this week ending October 13th? Pics would be cool too :supacool: !

As for me, I got my 2nd b-bag thanks to the positive forces of purse kharma that permeates this board. Behold my Noir City :yahoo: do I still count as a newbie?

IMG_0477.JPG
  2. Congratulations on your pretty black City (classic Bbag 'must have').
    This week I was sent 3 and returned 2. (1) A 'supposed to be Blue India City' but it turned out to be a cornflower City with really, really good leather (major SA boo boo); (2) A Marron hobo with really, really bad veins (& thinner leather)... the veins were so bad that they 'clouded up' the beautiful color (big disappointment); (3) Absolutely GORGEOUS thick, smooth & non-veiny leather Marron City (this is the only Keeper!). No more planned.....

3. From Aug 22nd until now, I have bought
    8 B-bags. Of those 8, 7 were for myself.

Aug 22nd-1
    Bought Sept 25th, arrived Oct 3rd-1
    Bought Sept 28th, arrived Oct 4th-1
    Both bought Oct 2nd, both arrived Oct 11-2
    Bought on Oct 5th, arrived on Oct 12-1
    Bought Oct 9th-1 on the way
    Bought Oct 11th-1 on the way

Currently trying decide between 2 more B-bags...

4. You know we need more details.......styles, colors, etc.:P

5. Yes, what did you get?? Pics please.

6. I just got a Griege First this week from Bal NY :yahoo:

griege_small.jpg
  7. In the last week I bought my first 4 Bbags:

1. Ink First
    2. Emerald/Green First
    3. Gray City
    4. 05 Bordeaux Work

Have only received the Ink, which arrived today. Dying to buy another 10 if I could afford it, which I can't. Busy liquidating my closet treasures to make more money for more Bbags:nuts:

8. Just bought a Magenta clutch from NM today!!! Should be receiving it next week sometime.

9. ^^ lol, congrats, you're a goner now girl
    :lol::wlae::tender:

10. decophile- Can I ask you where you got your Bordeaux work ? :drool:

11. I bought a Bordeaux City this week from a lovely PFer... can't wait to get it! :rochard:

12. Just bought a caramel parttime from Bal NYC for my bday!

13. Congrats! I didn't know they still carry a Magenta clutch :nuts:. Can't wait to see pics!

I only have two B-bags (blueberry city and magenta box) purchased the same month :yes: . The box was intended for a present but it ended up staying with me :lol: .

14. Rouge VIF city.

15. I bought:

* a Rose Pink City
    * a Black Money Wallet
    * a Magenta Shoulder
    * another Magenta Shoulder with Magenta hardware (not sure if its a shoulder though)

Now what shall I buy next week?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice