Weekender/overnighter Club!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I"m starting to lose track over who has which color in this amazing set. I thought, maybe it's time we form our own "club" here. What do you think?

Feel free to post your comments, experiences, questions etc.. regarding your weekender and/or overnighter. Or should I say take me away and mini? Either way, I simply LOVE this set!:tup:

Great idea!
I have the Choco matte in the weekender and the overnighter and
the Tan in the weekender-expecting the overnighter-soon, I hope!

I'm afraid my Tan is about to be abducted by my daughter in law;)-she virtually yelled, when she saw the weekender-haha.
But-shhh-I think I will give it to here together with the overnighter as an extra wedding present.
She's really in love with it :heart:

In any case I'll still have the choco set, which is so great for my needs.
EVERYTHING for a weekend with the dogs can fit in these two bags-perfect!

Yippee! I just got my weekender sets in! Holy cow, they are fabulous! I love the petrol and absolutely adore the chocolate. I can't wait to use them. I've been using my chocolate overnighter (I got that a few months ago) and it has been such a great bag, but its been a little small for some of my trips. Wish I could have had the weekender on hand for those.

Bonnie, what a kind present! Your daughterinlaw is very lucky!

Circout, Yipee!!! I"ve been waiting so long for you to receive. Your my partner in crime with these sets. Tell me more, which do you like better, petrol or choc? I absolutely can't decide. But, I do know this. We NEED them both! I was showing my mom, the other night, my petrol set and she just couldn't believe how stunning!

And the chocolate, is just too yummy! I mean, how could I not have chocolate? Unthinkable!

Ladies, I"m so excited that I started our club! This is fun!!!!

I was the one of the first on the PF to receive a weekender, so I"m so enjoying other's discovering what I think is really, BE's best.

Ssshhhh! Did I say that? ;)

I really can't decide which one I like better. I love the rugged, sporty, outdoorsy quality of the chocolate. It just makes sense in a weekender. But the petrol is so elegant, stately, and luxurious. They both smell divine!

I need to put them away, they are cluttering up my living room, but I keep playing with them, so I'm not quite ready to put them away just yet.

Here's my kiwi glossy weekender, gold hw, fuchsia lining

DSC_3357.jpg