Weekender + box?

hermes40

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Hello ladies: Just curious but do bigger bags like the Weekenders come with boxes at the boutique?

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
All of my Balenciagas handbags that I've bought at a Bal Boutique have been boxed. This includes coin purses as well. Dept stores never box, at least not from experience. Hope this helps!

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
^^ I shall not start on another rant about BalSG! But, yeah, my Day came in a paper bag!

dannkat

Mar 30, 2007
Purse Palace
Haha ok ok. But I get free extra tassels from bal hltn if u purchase the rh bags. Between nice box and tassels, I prefer the latter. More useful IMO.

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
BalSG refused to sell me extra tassels the last time I went! On the other hand, BalNY gets me whatever I want - and I get my bags in a box!

Btw, I believe that Cannes and some of the European Bal stores no longer ship bags in boxes, to cut down on costs.

shopboy

O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Sg
^^ sometimes i really wonder what cost are they cutting when they are always increasing their prices!

BTW, last year I actually brought in my Violet WE to BalSg and the very sweet SA actually exchanged my split tassels with new ones.

dannkat

Mar 30, 2007
Purse Palace
Hi michk. Only if u purchased rh bags from bal hltn, can request for extra tassels FOC from your SA. It's not immediate though. Got to wait for 2-3 weeks.

Last edited: