Weekend purchases...somebody ban me!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
OK, it's time to confess my latest purchases from the end of last week and weekend... :shame::shame::shame: I seriously need to join Coachgirl12's ban!!

First off, I did it!!! I discovered that my store had all the ergo pleated leather satchels, and I bought the burnt orange on Sat.

Pics are attached, and please excuse the horrible bow tie job!! It was a quick attempt, and the tags are still on the ponytail scarf, as well as the bag (makes the job a bit difficult!). Actually I stink at this anyway....that's just an excuse, lol!

Not sure if I'm going to use a scarf or the charm, so I've included pics of both...what do you guys think?? I actually have a lot of other scarves, and when I went to put them on, the problem is I see the tattersall lining. Does that matter?? :confused1:

And of course the sunflower Bridgit came yesterday...pic attached also. YES, I am as obsessed with Bridgits as Coachfreak is with tattersall, lol! This is my 5th Bridgit!!

I would REALLY like to say that was all I bought, but it's not!! I am sooo bad!! I did pick up a few more odds and ends at both Nordstrom Rack and the outlet, and a couple of presales for F&F. I'll post pics of these finds later in the day when I get back!!

Attachments

• ergo 2.jpg
    ergo 2.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 135
  • ergo 3.jpg
    ergo 3.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 160
  • sunflower.jpg
    sunflower.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 104
Holy cow! I love the scarf! And I love that cute charm! Maybe you can switch off between the two! theres no way i can decide wich one is better, they are equally as cute! the sunflower bridgit is so pretty. Will look so nice in the spring/summer weather! Congrats from jealous jkm! LOL

drool! I'm going to have to save up for a burnt orange pleated ergo satchel. at first I didn't have an opinion about them one way or the other but it has really grown on me!

edit: oh, it looks better with just the charms on it. more glamorous.

Gorgeous bags woman! Yep, you need to be on a ban w/me... these pics are making me itch for more bags... LMAO! :roflmfao: Are you goin to keep that bridgit? I love the color! That burnt orange ergo is TDF!! You bought other stuff too? <shaking head> geez woman I can't keep up w/ya! LOL:lol:

Hooray!! Love your bags and accessories. I prefer that scarf to the charm on that bag, but really they both look nice. I did the charm thing this time on my burnt orange too rather than the scarf just for something different, 'cause I always do the scarves. Cant wait to see the rest of the damage!!