Weekend purchases...somebody ban me!!!

i would pick the charm, but i think they're a tad too heavy on the ergo, no? i tried it on previously and it weighed a ton, but its all right coz they are gorgeous!
lurve the tattersall too...cant decide!
and your pleated ergo......TDF!:drool:

i would pick the charm, but i think they're a tad too heavy on the ergo, no? i tried it on previously and it weighed a ton, but its all right coz they are gorgeous!
lurve the tattersall too...cant decide!
and your pleated ergo......TDF!:drool:

Yeah, the brass charms do tend to weigh more! TBH the weight doesn't bother me so much, but sometimes I don't the flopping. I just wish all the charms were finished on both sides, and then I would be happy!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!! I think I'll probably try the charm for a while.

The only concern I have is that the tattersall lining shows a bit...so what about a Legacy scarf?? I have a couple of those, and they look great with the burnt orange...but...not sure if the lining makes a difference??? :confused1:

OK, finally getting around to posting the other few little items from last weekend...

First, reserved for F&F, and I'll be picking up the shoes today (can't find the pic of the actual platform sandal, but here's the link to the matching wallet):

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10961&category_id=73

And from Macy's (so far) on reserve (I just added the denim pleated satchel the other day as well):

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=313219&CategoryID=25321

Hopefully the shoes will be ok with the platinum Bridgit (that was my goal, anyway!). If not, they go back and I will get the ones they suggest on the website (although I'm not feeling those that much).

Followed by pics of Nordstrom Rack and outlet purchases (jewelry).

Not that I need a hip bag, but this is one patchwork I'm obsessed over...I have two bags in it, plus all the other accessories.:shame: I just had to buy this little bag, but it will probably be gifted to a family member who also looooves this pattern (and it's more "her" than "me"). Otherwise, I was soooo happy to find the raisin wristlet since I passed on it last time at the outlets in favor of the juniper! Nordstrom Rack also had other bags and wristlets (even chili), and supposedly a tattersall coat that had just sold!!! I got there too late for most of the really cool stuff...that was probably a GOOD thing, though, since I have NOOOO control as of late!! :nogood:

The jewelry I just couldn't pass up at the outlet, and I'm on the list for more bangles and a necklace! SUPER deals on that!! Some of the necklaces are even current on the website.

Attachments

• nordstrom rack.jpg
    nordstrom rack.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 28
  • jewelry.jpg
    jewelry.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 19
^^^woman, i love all your goodies! i especially like those sandals... where did you get those? nordies? i should shop out by your way... i need to get me some of those!! did they have a lot of those wedges there? any all black ones by any chance? (looking for them for my mom) congrats on all your new stuff!! :tup:

^^^woman, i love all your goodies! i especially like those sandals... where did you get those? nordies? i should shop out by your way... i need to get me some of those!! did they have a lot of those wedges there? any all black ones by any chance? (looking for them for my mom) congrats on all your new stuff!! :tup:

Thanks girl!! Yeah, I got the wedges at the Rack, and they were only $80, which was cheaper than DSW (I think they were something like $120-130 there). Both places carry that color, which is the dark brown, and also the denim pattern from last year. It's a lighter brown top with denim wedge. I don't think I've seen any other color in this exact pattern and shoe. If you have DSWs or MJMs, they both carry a lot of Coach, and MJM has other varieties in the wedges too! I really like the Rack or even extra clearance sales at L&T/Macys better, though, since they are cheaper. These wedges are sooo comfy!!

Thanks girl!! Yeah, I got the wedges at the Rack, and they were only $80, which was cheaper than DSW (I think they were something like $120-130 there). Both places carry that color, which is the dark brown, and also the denim pattern from last year. It's a lighter brown top with denim wedge. I don't think I've seen any other color in this exact pattern and shoe. If you have DSWs or MJMs, they both carry a lot of Coach, and MJM has other varieties in the wedges too! I really like the Rack or even extra clearance sales at L&T/Macys better, though, since they are cheaper. These wedges are sooo comfy!!
lucky you woman! yeah I need to get me and my mom a pair of those, they are just too adorable!! its funny, my mom bought her FIRST COACH thing ever during the winter and they are some COACH clogs, and she LOVES them! So i'm on the hunt for wedges just like yours but in all black..!! I know they have them on COACH.com, but I'd rather get them on sale, especially when they are a gift and my mom likes to return... LOL

I love your accessories. My Nordstrom Rack doesn't have Coach shoes whenever I look. I wish my outlets had the raisin wristlet, they never do. Good thing my wine capacity bleecker wristlet kinda matches. That denim patchwork wristlet is so cute. It would make a perfect gift for a teenage girl. Not that women couldn't use it.