Weekend/overnight bag

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Hi,

I'm looking for a cute overnight/weekend bag for some light traveling. Was just wondering if I could get any recommendations. Price range would be 50 to 175.

Can't really think of anything and was wondering if anyone knew of anything cute. I already have a large le pliage.

Needs to be durable and light!

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a cute overnight/weekend bag for some light traveling. Was just wondering if I could get any recommendations. Price range would be 50 to 175.

Can't really think of anything and was wondering if anyone knew of anything cute. I already have a large le pliage.

Needs to be durable and light!

Thanks!

I'm not a huge fan, but what about Vera Bradley?

Definitely Lesportsac! I use the large weekender and looooove it. It's super lightweight, simple and stylish (I have it in a multicolor chevron print). They have an extra-large, too, but I travel pretty light so went with the large.

Hi I just luv the american vintage bowling bags, they are huge and all the designers have now copied them and they are really in fashion, fitting heaps in as well. You can by them of etsy really cheap.

For that price range, a very large Longchamp LePilage.
If you are willing to go a little higher, Longchamp makes some sturdier weekend bags that are awesome. I bought myself one for about $300 for my Bday a few years ago. I thought it was just a splurge, but it was some of the best bag money I've ever spent.

Check out JPK paris. They have an overnighter and a weekender size, and I think Ruelala had them on sale for about $20 each. I have 2 of them and love how durable and lightweight they are!

Otherwise, consider getting a large or x-large LL Bean tote (with long handles). Those can be found for relatively cheap as well (under $50) and are incredibly durable. They are a bit heavier than nylon bags because they are canvas, but they offer tons of structure.