Weekend Haul! NO waiting!

shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Leesburg VA Friday, Potomac Mills Sunday.

Friday haul

028.jpg

021.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010-1.jpg

Sunday haul (although it's not really a "haul"; it's only 2 items!

030.jpg

and here it is with its LEGACY LINING (although crazily enough, this is MFF, to go with the MFF Peytons). Go figure, MFF turnlock wallet with legacy stripes. Insanity!!

031.jpg

and one more goodie...

029.jpg

and, I'm sorry to disappoint, but the Inlaid Claire is going back. I really hate the shape. Love the design, love the long strap, but hate the flat "Audrey" handles and the weird shape. Plus it's too much like my PW Hamptons in the tonal black in terms of when I would use it.

Fabulous haul, ShellinDC! You got some amazing stuff! I esp. love your new pink Peyton wallet! Enjoy all of your finds!

I soooooo wanted to make it to Leesburg this weekend, but it wasn't meant to be! I'm gonna live through your purchases!

^^Baglady, I know, it's my fave piece in my entire collection (the coat!)! CA-Anon was instrumental in helping me find it! I love the way it's short--it hits right at my hip. Fits amazing and the brass buttons are awesome (most of my bags have brass hardware).

Last edited:
I love your metallic skinny and wallet!! I saw then in the FP stores soo many times and passed everytime. No I see everyone getting them at the outlet and I realized how much I like them and now I can't find them at the outlet!!
Congrats on all your goodies!

Congrats on all your Great finds!!!!
We are Mini Twins with the Ocelot Mini!!!!
I love the Metallic Raspberry Medium skinny and ziparound!!! The Legacy wallet is Awesome!!!!! All great finds!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: