Weeds

does anyone have an opinion on the olsen being on it now? what do you think ?

i think it could have been any sort of drugged up looking blonde, i dont really get why its her,,,, shes not like doing an amazing job at that role or anything, shes just playing it how it is, and i think anyone else could have done it,,,,

plus shes just an olsen to me,,,,like some actors/actresses can take ona role and no matter how much you know them you believe them as that role, i dont believe her as this role

im like you dont go to church and not have sex and not smoke cigarettes ive seen you smoking cigarettes and with men! haha :smile: its just not working for me!

BUT the rest of the season so far is!!!!!!! its amazing :smile: i cant wait to see how things unfold, i wont share anymore as i dont want to ruin anything for you canadianS! :smile:

^My DH thinks she is funny. Personally, I don't care for her. But I agree, this show just gets better and better. I thought they would run out of material or it would get old by now.

I love it when U-Turn bought the Prius for drive-bys b/c they are quiet!!

hahahahaaha i kNOW!! i liked his character haha he was a jack a$$ but man was he funny sometimes, i dont like his sidekick whats his face,,, the tubby guy

i cant wait to see what happens next! :smile:

OK, late to the party...just figured out we have showtime on demand...spent my whole weekend watching Weeds. I am hooked. Good thing it rained all weekend, I had an excuse to stay inside.

Went out and rented season 1 and 2. So I think I am all caught up!

When do more come out????