Weeds

1. New season starts August 14. This is by far one of my favorite shows. Anyone else watch this?

2. Yes... I watched the whole first season on demand... it was quite good.. I was wondering if it was even going to come back.. but I guess you've confirmed it.

it really made me want to "penny" someone's car. haha

3. I absolutely love love love this show - it's actually the show that made me stop watching Desparate Housewives because they had cute wardbrobe (unlike DH) good acting, a FABULOUS storyline (totally unlike DH) and a really kind of underlying dark humor that was just so perfectly paired up with designer bags LOL!

4. i LOVE it and we're away with no showtime access for two weeks and i am so bummed...i am just hoping my tivo won't let me down so i can watch as soon as we get home!

5. The greatest word ever: Fakery!

6. Yay! What a great show!

btw....anyone know the brand of handbag Mary Louise Parker (Nancy) carries throughout season 1 & 2??? It is tan-brown.

Thanks!

7. I luv this show. My sister had downloaded the entire first season on her ipod and on the way back from vacation I saw one of the episodes and I was hooked!

8. My favourite show by far......love it.

9. One of my favorites too! :biggrin: I'm glad I can watch it on demand and get all caught up.

10. I love this show! I also watch it "on demand" during school hours, because I dont want my kids watching with me. ( tho I really dont even know when it actually airs!) I think Mary Louise Parker is amazing, as are the characters of Conrad and Helia (sp). I'm afraid narcotics agent/husband is going to cause some real problems in the next episode.

11. Hubby and I rented the 1st season and just finished it and ordered season 2, I really like it. I love Mary Louis Parker, she's great.

12. What did you think about the finale?

13. That was just pure and utter craziness. I watched it again at 10:30 because it was so freakin good.

14. I just watched it on demand!! That show freaking rocks!!!!! If they dont come back for season three I am going to die!!

15. They did a commercial after the show was over saying watch out for it in 2007. So it's coming back for sure!!! Yeeeeeaaaahhhh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice