WEE WEE on my bag!

It may not cost as much as you think. You've bought a highly desired bag at a great price. The cost to repair the situation is probably a good investment in the event you want to sell later. P.S. Keep your receipt it would be helpful if you sell.

Sometimes pet lovers have to make some tough choices...expensive designer bags, shoes, etc. vs their furry friends! If it were me, I'd opt for more pet friendly bags...ie...bags that I didn't care so much if they took a "hit" (so to speak). JMO. :shrugs:

Personally, I would be absolutely crushed if I lost a bag to a pet. Your bag does indeed look to be in pretty bad shape. :sad: I agree that dying it won't really help...LMB or a similar restoration service is probably your best bet. Good luck!

Since you got the bag at a great price, it would totally be worth the price for LMB to clean it up. Did a pen expode? Let it dry and see what it looks like. In the meantime contact LMB pronto.

For what it's worth, I hope that you'll contact LMB if you haven't yet. If anyone can fix that mysterious liquid stain, it's them. I've trusted them to clean my rare RMs when a professional is needed. They always do a great job with my bags so I'm sure they'll see what they can do. Barbara at LMB is nice and pretty considerate in all of my dealings with her.

They are costly but I think it's well worth it when the bag is rare and you paid such a good price for it.

I'd say so as the leather is discontinued and it is a highly desired bag. So I think it's worth the investment to send it to a cleaning/restoration service like kdo said.

The question is: Do you like the bag enough to get it restored? Don't think about the resale value too much because you know how RM bags sell these days. LMB is costly, I paid $100 to get a very very tiny spot cleaned...But I would still get a quote and go from there..

The question is: Do you like the bag enough to get it restored? Don't think about the resale value too much because you know how RM bags sell these days. LMB is costly, I paid $100 to get a very very tiny spot cleaned...But I would still get a quote and go from there..

OUCH! Then wee wee could cost more then I paid for the bag. I don't like it that much. It's not like my love for my night blue.

Ooooh! I am so sorry this happened to your bag.
Unfortunately if you tried to dye it while the stain is still there, it probably wouldn't take the dye evenly. I personally love cloud grey leather; the lambskin, the texture, the color variation and not to mention the awesome siggy hardware used on cloud grey bags (my favorite RM hw ever!!!!).
I say to definitely send it to LMB and let them do their work on it. I have sent more than one RM to them for restoration and they do AMAZING work! One bag only cost me only $56 for restoration and the other cost nearly $200. You can email them and send pictures and they will give you a rough "guess"-timate of the cost. Worth contacting them and finding out a general idea of what it would run you cost-wise.
Cloud grey is beautiful! I say do it!

I'm so sorry to hear about your bag!!!! AGGH!!

I would actually not suggest LMB unless you're desperate. I've had bad experiences and they overcharge and have awful customer service. The end result isn't that great either, especially for lighter colored bags. Long story short I sent them a taupe colored Kooba, they didn't respond to my incessant e-mails and calls for over 2-3 months and then charged me this exorbitant amount (around $200-$300, I forget) and dumped the bag with me without even telling me how much they planned to charge me. It's definitely not cheap and it's not worth it unless you love the bag so much you want to save it. You'd be better off buying another bag with the money you spend at LMB cleaning it up to be not even half as good as new.

You have to send the bag in for them to do an "estimate" and from my experience, once you send the bag in it basically disappears and they will resurface with the bag months later, with no contact, the work done without your permission or consent and then charge you for the work you didn't event approve! Ugh, it pisses me off just thinking about it.

Maybe try another service or bring it to a leather professional you know who can do something for cheaper.

GOOD LUCK!!! I'M SO SORRY!!