Wednesday, Wednesday, Oh how I love thee. *PICS

Blue India is so beautiful... your City is just gorgeous. I like how it takes on slightly different tones depending on lighting.

And Sienna has to be my favourite brown - so lovely as a Twiggy! Loving the red undertones.

Congratulations! Two beauties in one day. :flowers:

Both are so pretty! I love how squooshy the Twiggy looks. And the different shades to the BI in the different light, as hmwe says, are just stunning. I see why you like Wednesday!!

Yay!!! Congrats pinaygirl!!! :yahoo: Both are stunning and have beautiful leather!!! :drool:

Your BI is TDF!!!! It's my favvvvvvvv Bal blue! ITA with Cheshire, the Sienna has gorgeous red undertones! :heart:

Enjoy!

thanks oogiewoogie (cute avatar!),redney, kimberf, nanaz, cat, ahertz, malleysmama! now i'd like to get your opinion on apple garde. I don't want BI to fade too quickly and I want to know if apple garde will help in preventing so. ?:confused1::confused1:

^she's right - WOW! Love your BI - it looks like really nice leather. You're going to love it. The Sienna twiggy is great too - it's a great brown that will go with everything, not too dark, not too light!