Wedge Booties - Just bought these suede booties >> but how to wear them? PIC>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help, how to wear these? with skinny jeans? skinny cargos? does anyone have a pair like them?
    any input would be great :smile: THANKS!

Attached Files:

2. Cute! I've been searching all over for the perfect pair of wedge booties. I would definitely wear them with skinny jeans or skinny cargoes. I think they would also look cute with thigh-high socks and a skirt or dress.

3. Skinny jeans, skirts/dresses with tights (personally not a fan of knee/thigh high socks). I've attached some images below that I think look nice (obviously the colours would need tweaking to match your booties ;)). I really like them, enjoy!

Attached Files:

4. thanks a bunch for the photos! I really like the first two (dark brown with laces, and black suede) where are they from?
    unfortunately the ones I bought are a bit too high for me so I am returning them, but I want another more comfortable pair.

5. TPF member Helena928 (I think that is her username) has a blog brooklynblonde.com and she has a lot of outfit pictures with shoes like that. HTH

6. cute! definitely with dark skinnies or tights

7. i agree with the pics from jen_sparro

8. I was thinking the SAME thing ..those booties are so HELENA928! Check out her blog or "post your outfit .." thread! She has some great outfits with shoes like yours!