Wedding tomorrow: How should I wear my hair w/ this dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to a wedding tomorrow night and I want to look stunning!

Here is my dress...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My hair is red and goes maybe 4 inches past my shoulders. I have no idea what I should do with it! Thank you for any advice!

2. I think it would look lovely with an elegant updo! Love the detailing on the shoulder, you wouldn't want to cover that up with your hair. lovely dress I must say!!
    pair it with a fab piece of necklace and you're ready to shine!

3. Total updo I say! Like a chignon? something to show off your shoulders and neck...

4. gorgeous dress!! I agree! A classy bun would be the way to go with some tendrils framing your face

5. Up do with volume on the top of the head. This way you will show off your lovely shoulders and the detail of the dress.

Something like Angelina's => http://hairupdostyles.com/images/angelina_updo.jpg classy & soft but not too severe because the dress is simple and structured.

6. up in a low chignon...maybe to the side =)

7. I agree with the rest to wear your hair up so you can sow off that lovely detailing of the lovely lovely dress at the shoulder! Have fun, from what I see from the pics, you already look stunning.

8. i agree with updo if a dress is loud or is bold like urs (i love ur dress btw) hair should be picked up focus should be on the dress then =D

9. Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions! I'm definitely going to go with an up-do!

10. This - loose and "messy", not tight and slicked back.