Wedding Shoes

rito511

O.G.
Jun 13, 2008
Hello Ladies!

Any recommendations for wedding shoes? Something that is not too weddingy, comfortable, and can be used after the wedding too.

I got couple pairs but couldnt decide.

1. Louboutin Ernesta - pink fuschia satin http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod86320099&parentId=
2. Manolo Blahnik - black satin with crystals (dont know the name of the style)
3. Louboutin pump open toe - red glitter xxx please never link to a counterfeits site
4. Lanvin pump with ankle straps - gold phyton http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...l%3FN%3D0%26Ntt%3Dlanvin%26_requestid%3D22632

Not sure how comfortable they are... if anyone has experience with those shoes, please share :smile:

Thanks alot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have experience with any of those shoes specifically, but they are all pretty drastically different styles and colors. I may be familiar with the Manolos but I have no idea which pair you are talking about without a photo or a link or something. I think you should narrow down the style and color you are looking for and it will be a lot easier to go from there. And like jenaywins said, that Louboutin website sells fakes, so I'd recommend avoiding that site at all costs.

If you are having trouble narrowing down a color or style, just pick the shoe that sings to you. You'll know when you find it.

I don't have experience with any of those shoes specifically, but they are all pretty drastically different styles and colors. I may be familiar with the Manolos but I have no idea which pair you are talking about without a photo or a link or something. I think you should narrow down the style and color you are looking for and it will be a lot easier to go from there. And like jenaywins said, that Louboutin website sells fakes, so I'd recommend avoiding that site at all costs.

If you are having trouble narrowing down a color or style, just pick the shoe that sings to you. You'll know when you find it.

Thanks for the advice.

I am not looking for particular color and style, for sure not in white coz I want to be able to use it in the future.

Is Manolo comfortable?

Thanks for the advice.

I am not looking for particular color and style, for sure not in white coz I want to be able to use it in the future.

Is Manolo comfortable?

There is no way for anyone here to answer this for you, especially with all the varying styles out there. What is comfortable for one person may not be comfortable for the next. For example, the beautiful CL's in meggy's avatar is probably super comfy to her, but they look like something I would *die* in. It's all preference.

Your best bet is to go try on the shoes that you are looking at and see what one works for you.

Thanks for the advice.

Is Manolo comfortable?

Manolos can be comfortable but also can be uncomfortable. It depends on the style, the heel height, how well you wear heels, how used to heels you are, etc. If you aren't a heel-wearer on a normal basis, no heel is really going to be truly comfortable to you. If you wear them all the time, you'll be able to handle them better.

I think your best bet, like jenaywins said above, is just to go into stores and try stuff on. If you aren't big on heels, I would recommend getting a cute pair of flat sandals as your feet will be dying by the end of your wedding night (I speak from experience!)

Ok now how about these? Since they are higher in price I thought...*maybe* they'd be legit, but probably not right? I'm thinking I need to cut money in some other areas from my wedding budget and just drive to Neiman Marcus and buy the real thing...but I want to keep trying for a better deal!
Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Satin Pump
Cobalt blue satin.
Silvertone hardware.
Crystal broach detail on vamp.
4 1/4" covered heel.
Made in Italy.

Price: $745.00 Sale Price: $518.99 You Save: $226.01 (30%)
http://www.hisheels.com/viewstoreit...825/Manolo_Blahnik_Something_Blue_Satin_Pump_