Wedding Shoes Dilemma

dactful

intuitive.epiphany
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
California
My friends got me the beige décolleté pumps (pointy ones), but they are too tight in front. I either return it or exchange it. These are my first pair.. Not sure if they'd be comfortable for walking around for many hours on my wedding day.

Ladies, what should I do? Exchange it for a different size or go with a different style? Thanks in advance!

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
If you don't 100% love it, exchange it for something else. Your friends would want you to be happy.

_Danielle_

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I would exchange it for something else décolleté pumps are hard one's a Ron Ron would be much better I think.
The Fi Love Is a real confi one TTS ;)

Attachments

ChanelGirlE

xoxo
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Here & There
Exchange! I wore glitter d'Orsay on my wedding day, I broke them in by wearing them with socks but they were still not the most comfortable even with a gel pad in there too. I changed into Kate Spades with a platform so I could dance the night away but that wasn't until after dinner so I got many great pictures in them. Good luck! Let us know what you picked.

dactful

intuitive.epiphany
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
California
Exchange! I wore glitter d'Orsay on my wedding day, I broke them in by wearing them with socks but they were still not the most comfortable even with a gel pad in there too. I changed into Kate Spades with a platform so I could dance the night away but that wasn't until after dinner so I got many great pictures in them. Good luck! Let us know what you picked.

Thank you! I'm thinking of it too. These hurt!