Wedding Shoe Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh I am so excited. I am getting married 3/11/16 and finally found the perfect wedding shoe. I had purchased a pair of Manolos but am wearing the same pair (different color) for our engagement shoot. So I've been searching for the past two months and finally found the perfect shoe. Who's ready for a reveal?

2. Ready!

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468841720.397816.jpg

4. Anyone else around?

danniela likes this.
  5. I wanna see!

6. Here!

7. Here too

Sent from my HTC 10 using PurseForum mobile app

8. Hey ladies here's a little teaser...any guesses ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468881818.840566.jpg

9. Materielgrrl likes this.
  10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468949841.227263.jpg
    Sorry ladies for the delay. Here they are. Was waiting for notifications on my phone and didn't get any. Will take more pics this evening

11. Yay so pretty, you'll be the prettiest bride. Congrats

12. They are beautiful and you can always wear after your wedding to other events as they are glitter and not traditional white satin.