Wedding Shoe Help

Indieana

Sep 10, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am getting married next year in Italy and have chosen 'the' dress - www.[B]lynashworth[/B].co.uk/.../Gwendoline-wedding-dress.html

I am now looking for the perfect shoes, I have had ideas over the past year ranging from Lolo's to Meree for something different. I thought I would ask you for your ideas on the perfect wedding shoe!!

Thanks all:smile:

Hi Anna,

This is an often asked question so I am sure you will get lots of ideas from the lovely ladies here.

Have you looked through the reference thread? There is a great variety of wedding choices here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...s-of-your-bridal-wedding-cls-here-549326.html

If you search the forum for the keywords "wedding shoes" you should find a ton of ideas as well. If I were to renew my vows, I personally would want blude striped satin Armadillo or dark blue (navy?) satin Bow T Dorcet.

Thanks cts900 - really appreciated I have had a look and there are some lovely ones - not sure if I want white or not - I really want something I can wear again!

Aww thanks girls- getting a dress is pretty stressful (word of advice, never take your mom!)

Any specific silver glitter styles that I should look for? My wedding isn't til September next year so I have time to shop around and hopefully find something on sale.
Yay! happy you like the dress :biggrin:

Aww thanks girls- getting a dress is pretty stressful (word of advice, never take your mom!)

Any specific silver glitter styles that I should look for? My wedding isn't til September next year so I have time to shop around and hopefully find something on sale.
Yay! happy you like the dress :biggrin:

:flowers:

No. Prive? I think that would look lovely with the dress you've chosen.

Hi Girls, I just got my wedding dress- it's a Reem Acra and I'm looking for the perfect Loubs too- which ones do you think would look good with this dress?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i would really love the TSAR with this dress!!! gorgeous!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• tsar1.jpg
    tsar1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 705
Wow all those shoes on the thread are STUNNING! My concern is that it looks like most of them hadn't worn them before the wedding which I get because they didn't want to ruin the soles but loubs on the first day are the most UNCOMFORTABLE thing in the world and at the end of the day, as much as your wedding is about the glitz, you gotta be comfortable. I wore beautiful Gucci shoes for my wedding and even though I'd worn them before and they were comfy, after two glasses of champagne i threw them off and was in flip flops to shake my booty!

I will be breaking them in before the day, Im thinking of getting the sole protectors anyway. Im just not sure if I want white or something bright and bold, my colour is Orange and there arent that many Orange CL's out there.