Wedding planning book?!?!?

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Hello all!!!

My BF and I are getting married with in the next 1 year to 1 1/2. We just picked out the ring and are waiting for it to be custom made!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any wedding planner books that are good out there. I looked on Barnes and Nobel but there are sooo many!!! I need like a wedding planner binder/book. I just didnt know which one to choose.

So any suggestions would be great!!! Thanks in advance!

Congrats to both of you! I've heard the best place for stuff like this is TheKnot.com. They have this cool online tool, that tracks your budget and everything else, its like a virtual binder/organizer.
Have fun and good luck!

Another vote for TheKnot.com. Very helpful!

I also made an excel sheet that tracked every item/service needed for the wedding, the cos, vendor name, and when payments were made. So I always knew exactly where I was from a financial standpoint.

theknot.com is fantastic for info, but their site used to run so frustratingly slow!!! hopefully they fixed it.
I bought the knot.com book, didn't like it, with green cover

I think Martha Stewart has a pretty good one. I know what you're looking for, I was looking for the same thing. I ended up making my own, First sheet was one of those plastic sheets for business cards, then everything else just had it's own section: caterer; venue; photographer; dress ideas/ dress co; hair ideas; invitations/printer, blah blah. The business cards in the front though were vital. Whenever I needed to call someone or needed DH to call someone #s were right there.
Congrats!!

I think Martha Stewart has a pretty good one. I know what you're looking for, I was looking for the same thing. I ended up making my own, First sheet was one of those plastic sheets for business cards, then everything else just had it's own section: caterer; venue; photographer; dress ideas/ dress co; hair ideas; invitations/printer, blah blah. The business cards in the front though were vital. Whenever I needed to call someone or needed DH to call someone #s were right there.
Congrats!!

thanks! i also thought about making one too. im going to try and find the martha stewart one!