Wedding nails?

Selcier

Oct 21, 2012
So, with all the collections and manis I've seen on here, what polish did you ladies use (or plan on using) on your wedding day? Right now I'm up in the air: my dress is teal - not white. But I still want to have color on my nails.

Anyways. Any suggestions or pictures?

Im pretty boring i just want a regular french manicure. :/

My accent colors will be bring Pink and bright green so maybe ill do a strip of both colors in between the white and nail bed... I dont know im not there yet! lol

^that is a great thread...

What colors do you normally wear???

If you do decide to make a change, I'd do a test run for a few weeks
to see if you like the color & how it wears..

Good luck to you...

Thanks! I searched but used terms like "wedding"... I needed to be more creative!!

^that is a great thread...

What colors do you normally wear???

If you do decide to make a change, I'd do a test run for a few weeks
to see if you like the color & how it wears..

Good luck to you...

I wear pretty much every color. Everybody just seems to wear light blues or pinks. I was hoping that someone had a picture of a different color. I'm not sure if I should go as far as wearing my usual indies. :0

As your dress is teal instead of white, you don't strike me as the most conservative type, style wise... I'm trying to think of colors that go nicely with teal.. Do you like wearing dark nail polish?

How about a grey or a really dark blue, like Chanel Blue Satin? Or maybe a salmon-ish color?

As your dress is teal instead of white, you don't strike me as the most conservative type, style wise... I'm trying to think of colors that go nicely with teal.. Do you like wearing dark nail polish?

How about a grey or a really dark blue, like Chanel Blue Satin? Or maybe a salmon-ish color?

I grey might be good. I have lots of those. :smile: I don't wear dark colors too often. I do have a few darker purples that I like.

I wore essie Popart pink. I was torn between that and Lincoln park after dark. Very different but both fairly classic. French would have been my first choice but we were away so I couldn't guarantee the quality!

I like the idea of grey and also a dark blue, something maybe in the same colour family as your dress but darker. I think if you're going to wear a colour rather than just a nude it should be a neutral one like grey, blue, or even black, so it doesn't compete/clash with the dress.

It's weird for me to think this now but when I got married I wasn't into doing my nails (on my hands), so mine were bare... the shame.... I would've had the same dilemma as my dress was fuchsia but I think I probably would have gone grey or dark blue as I'm not really into nudes.

Let us know what you decide!

Hmm, everyone has mentioned gray...how about "My pointe exactly" from the OPI ballet collection? Really nice jelly, goof-proof application too. Looks like a subtle dove-y gray.

For my wedding, I like Essie "shop till you drop" or good ole "ballet slippers" :P maybe I'm alone in liking the VNL...hehe!:smile: