Wedding Jewelry Help

selinameh

Mar 20, 2016
Hi everyone. I was hoping you lovely folks could offer some input. I am getting married in a few months and need a bracelet to complete my look. I'll attach a pic of my dress for reference. I am strongly considering something from VCA for a few reasons. I have recently just fallen in love with their pieces and think they are so lovely and romantic. I also have a penchant for pink gold and their pink gold looks beautiful.

As far as other accessories, I am wearing a thin, somewhat sparkly headband-type hairpiece, and a pair of art deco style, crystal and rose gold earrings. No necklace. I'm also wearing my engagement ring, which is platinum and a thin platinum antique band on my right hand.

I am just beginning to build my jewelry collection and want whatever I chose to be something I can wear often after the wedding. I have to say I keep getting drawn to the Perlee Signature bracelet in pink gold. Would that be weird to wear as wedding jewelry? I have to say, before I even knew about VCA I pictured wearing my dress with some sort of substantial metal bracelet. I guess I could go the tennis bracelet route, but it just doesn't feel like a piece of must-have jewelry for me. I am also considering the 6 motif sweet Alhambra pink gold bracelet or the Perles D'or, which I know is quite delicate, but I do have small wrists. I do plan on adding other pieces in the future.

Lucky for me, I have a VCA boutique nearby, so I am planning on going to look and see these pieces for the first time this weekend, but I'd love your input. I am open to any and all other suggestions as well, be they VCA or non-VCA.

Thank you so much, and I do so love admiring everyone's beautiful pieces!Harpers-Bazaar-Mexico-Bridal-Issue-2015-5-559.jpg

great to have a close by vca. Since these pieces your planning to buy will serve important meaning in your life, I would recommend you go in and try on everything that interests you!! When it comes to buying pieces that hold a special place in my heart, I always choose them carefully. vca are always so much fun, sa's are really encouraging on trying on everything and you'll be surprised at what else sings to you! I hope you find the ones that speak to you and congrats on your coming wedding

Reactions: selinameh
Firstly, congrats on your wedding! :flowers:

The perlee signature in rg is something u can definitely consider, since it's suitable for daily wear after the wedding.
It's simple yet with the hint of feminity with the beading.
Some may not like the vca signature on it but it doesn't bother me.

Go in and try as many items as you like, the SAs are quite friendly and helpful. They may suggest something else which u never know, u may like better than your initial choice(s).

Reactions: selinameh
Hi everyone. I was hoping you lovely folks could offer some input. I am getting married in a few months and need a bracelet to complete my look. I'll attach a pic of my dress for reference. I am strongly considering something from VCA for a few reasons. I have recently just fallen in love with their pieces and think they are so lovely and romantic. I also have a penchant for pink gold and their pink gold looks beautiful.

As far as other accessories, I am wearing a thin, somewhat sparkly headband-type hairpiece, and a pair of art deco style, crystal and rose gold earrings. No necklace. I'm also wearing my engagement ring, which is platinum and a thin platinum antique band on my right hand.

I am just beginning to build my jewelry collection and want whatever I chose to be something I can wear often after the wedding. I have to say I keep getting drawn to the Perlee Signature bracelet in pink gold. Would that be weird to wear as wedding jewelry? I have to say, before I even knew about VCA I pictured wearing my dress with some sort of substantial metal bracelet. I guess I could go the tennis bracelet route, but it just doesn't feel like a piece of must-have jewelry for me. I am also considering the 6 motif sweet Alhambra pink gold bracelet or the Perles D'or, which I know is quite delicate, but I do have small wrists. I do plan on adding other pieces in the future.

Lucky for me, I have a VCA boutique nearby, so I am planning on going to look and see these pieces for the first time this weekend,
but I'd love your input. I am open to any and all other suggestions as well, be they VCA or non-VCA.

Thank you so much, and I do so love admiring everyone's beautiful pieces!View attachment 3645003

First of all ....your dress is beautiful. I believe it is a Vera Wang. My daughter wore a Vera Wang on her wedding day also. She also
wore a few pieces of my VCA! I agree with the other girls that you need to go into the VCA boutique and try on pieces. You will know when you have the piece you want as your first VCA. The Perlee Signature Bracelet is an amazing first piece. Perlee is one of my favorites. I have the Clover Perlee bracelet and it is so special. Also the small perlee hoops are amazing to add down the road if you end up purchasing the pink gold Perlee Signature bracelet. I think you could possibly wear it on your wedding day. You should concentrate on a piece that you will wear the most after your wedding day for you first piece. My vote is for Perlee Signature in pink gold. Let us know what you end up deciding on!

First of all ....your dress is beautiful. I believe it is a Vera Wang. My daughter wore a Vera Wang on her wedding day also. She also
wore a few pieces of my VCA! I agree with the other girls that you need to go into the VCA boutique and try on pieces. You will know when you have the piece you want as your first VCA. The Perlee Signature Bracelet is an amazing first piece. Perlee is one of my favorites. I have the Clover Perlee bracelet and it is so special. Also the small perlee hoops are amazing to add down the road if you end up purchasing the pink gold Perlee Signature bracelet. I think you could possibly wear it on your wedding day. You should concentrate on a piece that you will wear the most after your wedding day for you first piece. My vote is for Perlee Signature in pink gold. Let us know what you end up deciding on!

Yes, it's Vera Wang :smile: So comfortable and flowly, yet still gorgeous and structured. Your clover perlee bracelet must be stunning! I do love the Perlee hoops too. They may have to be a future gift from my soon-to-be husband ;)

Gorgeous dress!!
Certainly a wedding piece that reminds you of this dress and your wedding day world be fantastic! The Rose gold perlee collection is perfect! Best wishes