Wedding guest appropriate???

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
Hi guys!

I have a little dilemma...is this dress compliant with the 'no white' rule to attend a wedding? I understand the body is cream but as it has flowers
All over the bottom I figured surely this is ok?!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406244577.734240.jpg

Just think -- if you take a picture with the bride from the waist up it will be difficult to tell who the bride is! Or if you are seated at a table it will also appear as if you are wearing an ivory dress. I would err on the side of caution and not wear this to a wedding. Lovely dress, though.

Just think -- if you take a picture with the bride from the waist up it will be difficult to tell who the bride is! Or if you are seated at a table it will also appear as if you are wearing an ivory dress. I would err on the side of caution and not wear this to a wedding. Lovely dress, though.
THIS! I saw this at a wedding once. One gal wore an ivory blouse with a black/white skirt. The pictures were terrible... one girl literally looked like the bride. She even had a up'do.

Exactly what I was thinking! It's a very pretty dress though and if you must wear it, you should consider adding a coloured corsage like the ones that Carrie wore in Sex and the City. But it might be too much embellishment for this dress since the hem should be the focal point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 206
Arrrr so annoying I have spent hours looking for a dress!!!! I didn't realise these things were so strict! The flowers I hoped would be enough to not confuse it with a wedding dress. Time to look for different
A Dress by the sound of things