Wedding gift: Cartier love, rolex or hermes birkin (black)?

livebycoco

livebycoco
Apr 28, 2012
Hi !

I wanted you opinion...as a wedding gift from my in-laws to me, should i get:

1. cartier love bracelet in yellow gold
2. rolex watch - if so..which one?
3. hermes birkin - black

Thank you - any input you guys have would be greatly appreciated ;)

Reactions: bubsburgers
Hi !

3. hermes birkin - black

Wow, you have some nice in-laws!

On a serious note, they are all beautiful items but very different. Which do you think you would get the most use out of - is there any specific one you are already leaning towards? Personally I would get the Love bracelet but then I am biased as I have the cuff in YG :P

Hi !

3. hermes birkin - black

If you don't already have a nice watch I'd probably go for the rolex. If you do, I'd go for the Love bracelet.

Very generous gifts and all very beautiful :smile:. I would go for the Rolex. A timeless classic, which seems (to me) an appropriate gift from your in-laws. I personally think a Love bracelet should be a gift from your DH. A Birkin does not really feel like a wedding gift to me. What ever you decide, Many congratulations and enjoy xx

The birkin! Your DH should be in charge of gifting the jewelry (and subsequent b's and k's). And in terms of the Love specifically, that makes more sense coming from your DH. Your new ILs can love you, too, but I think the Love design is kind of like a modern day chastity belt so....lol :smile: