Wedding Cake

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (I'm not sure if this goes here so feel free to move if need be!)

I just ended a Master class in cake decorating at a place called Wilton in Illinois. It was a 2 week course and we learned all of the cake decorating basics. Anyway, our final cake was to be a 3-tier wedding cake that we were able to decorate anyway we wanted. They are made from styrofoam, so it's not real but the icing is real and it was so much fun! I just wanted to share pics of my wedding cake, i'm really proud of it and I really wish I could eat it!

(It's made out of royal icing which makes it had so I can keep it for a sample cake.)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I went off my own wedding colors with the pink and green. I will most likely be making my own wedding cake also but not like this, I love it but it's too much! I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

2. Good job! It looks great!

3. Thank you very much!

4. It's beautiful! Awesome job!

5. it looks beautiful!

6. Well done! Are you going to do it professionally?

7. Ohhh I wish that were real cake... looks tasty!!!

8. Wow, just wow! Well done!

9. Awesome job on your decorating. It looks wonderful.

10. That looks great! I love the roses, and the squiggly design looks really professional! Bet the class was really fun.

11. that does look fabulous! I'm not even close to marriage yet, but I do dream of a GORGEOUS wedding cake lol

12. Wow! That is beautiful!!

13. Very pretty- I love the squiggly things too. The colors are nice together as well. I think a cake decorating class would be a lot of fun!

14. That looks awesome Maja! I would totally hire you to make mine! :tup:

15. That is amazing! I love the roses...great job!