Wedding Band - Stack or No Stack?

Hi Ladies! Got both my wedding bands I ordered online...I really want to stack but I'm torn about the look. Can you please give me your input?

I love the dainty feel of the half eternity...however, I also love the bling when I stack it with a channel-set eternity band :smile: What a dilemma, lol!

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!

Attachments

• photo(19).JPG
    photo(19).JPG
    23 KB · Views: 2,842
  • photo(21).JPG
    photo(21).JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,324
I agree with most of the others. I like it on it's own, but if you're going to stack I would definitely stack with at least 3 bands. What a wonderful excuse for you to go shopping again! :smile: Just the two looks incomplete.

Thanks ladies for your responses!

I wont be wearing my e-ring with these because it's a 3-stone emerald and no ring would sit flushed to it unless I get it reset which won't happen for now. I don't like the gap t creates with any other ring and so I'll be wearing the wedding band on my other hand instead :smile:

Thanks ladies for your responses!

I wont be wearing my e-ring with these because it's a 3-stone emerald and no ring would sit flushed to it unless I get it reset which won't happen for now. I don't like the gap t creates with any other ring and so I'll be wearing the wedding band on my other hand instead :smile:

I see.

Then I agree you should consider adding another band to the mix.....2 doesn't quite have the effect.

Some "colored" stones in a band would add some interest IMHO