Wedding Anniversary Gift from my DH! :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As some of you Ladies know I just recently joined the Orange side. Yesterday was our Wedding Anniversary and he surprised me with an orange box and dozen red roses! :nuts: That came from a Man who doesn't believe in shopping at Hermes and any other expensive Boutique. I was shocked and VERY happy!

Any guesses? :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. nice husband you have.

now take them off the boxes. :P

3. I would guess.... you have a wonderful husband.

Just a guess :P

nowwwwwwww strip!!

4. First, Congratulations! happy Anniversary! what a DH, anything from H will satisfy me.

5. Ooooh

6. Ohhhhh I'm ready!!!!!!

7. Happy Anniversary! A good DH!

Could it be a bracelet inside the lovely orange box?

8. Haven't been to a live one in a while...

That is sooo sweet!!

9. So here it is! My new Hermes watch! I love it! :heart: And since I'm a huge Blue Jean Lover, my DH ordered me an extra BJ watch strap so the watch can match my BJ Picotin! :smile:

Attached Files:

10. Beautiful Roses!!!!

11. Oh congratulations on a gorgeous watch and on your anniversary!!

12. Oh what a sweet DH! beautiful watch!

13. Very nice H-our Maxi watch! Congratulations!:wlae:

[​IMG]

14. OMG he did that all by himself!!!!!! And an extra watchband!!!!!! Sensational!!!!

15. Thank you for sharing my joy! Yes, I do have a wonderful Husband that puts up with my expensive "hobbys"!