Websites to watch out for-FAKES/Don't respond

1. Hi All,

I went to a few websites and was trying to sell them on an auction site. I wish I would have done my home work because something didn't set right with me when I emailed them. These sites of course mirror one another, but what websites don't know adays. The prices for the handbags were priced so low, that I went nuts. I placed some online to sell as I also do Dropshipping.

When I contacted them, I got no response from either website and I got really suspicious. I got an email right way, but it was only the general candid response that you can set up if you have a website on line. I never got a response no matter how many times I emailed all 3 sites and that was it. I canceled my orders sending them yet another email and I refunded my customers immediately off my paypal account and that was that.

If its too good to be true, it probably is.

Sites to watch out for:

TheBorsa.com - Authentic Designer Products for Less
    vipave.com
    euroever.com - Authentic Designer Products for Less

I went to godaddy.com to see who the owners were for these websites were and they all had the same area code, so I knew something was up. Thank god, I acted fast, refunded my customers and got my credit card number changed and cancelled that card.

Sunny

2. Good advice! "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"--I view auction sites like eBay with this rule.

3. The stuff in our Cheap Bags Thread is much cuter. And waaaay cheaper!

I certainly hope that no well-meaning |_33+ 4@X0rzz will get any bright ideas like replacing all their offerings with cool cheap bags.

Because that would be just plain wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice