Websites to buy pre loved tiffany bracelets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

For my birthday I would like to have the return to tiffany heart chain linked bracelet :smile:. I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies know where I could find pre loved great quality tiffany bracelets!

TIA :heart:

2. eBay or maybe a consignment store like Fashionably Yours?

eBay is more iffy since you don't know if if it is 100% authentic but I guess you have paypal and your intuition?

Consignment stores have a authenticity guarantee. Check out if you have any in your area and check online.

3. If you feel comfortable doing do, pawn shops often have a lot of Tiffany. I'd imagine thus is doubly true in NY! This way you can verify authenticity and condition before you buy.

4. try eBay, or Malleries, whats your price range? The RTT bracelets are actually pretty reasonably priced if you buy new, if you're looking for less than $150 you will also have to take into account the quality of the item.

5. Oakgem and betteridge both sell preowned. Tiffany no longer authenticates pieces so buying from a company like those cuts down the stress.