Website update ??

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
does anyone know if there will be any updates and new stuff
on website this month ?? (November).

i just went thru it now and want to get a few items as xmas gifts but wondering
if anything new will come out by end of this month.. so I have time to order and have it sent for the holidays......

does anyone know if there will be any updates and new stuff
on website this month ?? (November).

i just went thru it now and want to get a few items as xmas gifts but wondering
if anything new will come out by end of this month.. so I have time to order and have it sent for the holidays......

I think I saw somewhere that they would be updating the site this week. Someone jump in if I'm wrong though!

Keep in mind that if you have style numbers and the items are released, you can order from JAX long before the items actually hit coach.com or the retail stores.

Stage site is still locked, I am hoping that doesn't mean not a lot of new stuff is coming! There isn't one thing that I have to have on the site right now. And I have a $100 merch credit that is burning a hole in my pocket!

I die! So pretty!
Does any of you have any news regarding availability? This bag has my name written over it :P

I read somewhere it'll be out with the next floorset... but you might know that already. Price wise I can't see it being more than the haircalf (which was $698)..assuming the size is exactly the same, I'd expect it to be maybe $100 more than a regular leather mini Sadie...we shall see though in a few days!