Website to order Coach bag without sales tax?

I know I'm really petty, but on a $500 bag, that's about $50 in taxes.

I'm located in New York, so there is tax at macy's, coach.com, bloomingdales, and saks. Thanks a bunch :smile:

Afraid not. Best to just go to the store and get what you want so you don't have to pay the shipping and handling.
Delaware might still be a sales tax free state...if you happen to be nearby it might be time for some shopping!
The only tax-free states I know of are OR and DE. There may be some others.

Nordies has resonable shipping, but they do charge tax. It probably varies by state, but my order from them wasn't tax-free. :sad: Probably the states with no Nordstroms stores can expect a tax-free shipment.

Afraid not. Best to just go to the store and get what you want so you don't have to pay the shipping and handling.
Delaware might still be a sales tax free state...if you happen to be nearby it might be time for some shopping!
The only tax-free states I know of are OR and DE. There may be some others.

NH is tax-free too :yes:

The difference is whether there is a store in your state or not. Since Nebraska doesn't have a Nordies or Macy's I can order from them without having to pay tax.

Call Von Maur in Omaha 402-390-0381. They have a very large selection (better in fact than the local Coach boutique!), ships free and wouldn't charge you tax b/c they don't have stores in NY. They will also search other stores if they don't carry what you're looking for and just ship from that store. They also have an interest-free credit card so you can put your purchase on a 10 month contract and pay 1/10 of the balance each month until it's paid off. Good luck!!!

The difference is whether there is a store in your state or not. Since Nebraska doesn't have a Nordies or Macy's I can order from them without having to pay tax.

Call Von Maur in Omaha 402-390-0381. They have a very large selection (better in fact than the local Coach boutique!), ships free and wouldn't charge you tax b/c they don't have stores in NY. They will also search other stores if they don't carry what you're looking for and just ship from that store. They also have an interest-free credit card so you can put your purchase on a 10 month contract and pay 1/10 of the balance each month until it's paid off. Good luck!!!

Von Maur is online, but it doesn't look like they show the Coach items. Will they really ship from the store, and not hassle people about it? If so, I think I may have to look into that further.

Hey, does Bloomingdale's carry Coach? They are not in TX, so I might be able to order tax free also! :graucho:

Yes, Bloomies does carry Coach.

I am spoiled here in Florida.
We have Coach boutiques, Nordstrom, Bloomies, Saks, Macys, Lord and Taylor, Dillards AND outlets too!

I would be leary of ordering Coach online if it is from any site other than a reputable/big retailer...

Von Maur is online, but it doesn't look like they show the Coach items. Will they really ship from the store, and not hassle people about it? If so, I think I may have to look into that further.

I would love to know more about Von Maur.. they sell Coach..??
as the above poster saying that they do not show the coach items..

how do i order , just tell them the style #?