website, states guaranteed authentic, CHEAP, Gucci, LV, Prada

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone ever bought a hangbag on this website? It seems too good to be true. Gucci, Prada, LV, Hermes, Chloe, etc. handbags are all around $300. (and free shipping) Its states they are guaranteed authentic, I want to order one but I want to make sure they are real and it is not a scam.

http://www.trillfashion.com/

Trill Fashion
    Trillfashion

2. There's no way they are authentic!!

3. I'm no expert, but I would say any site that sells hermes and LV for less than coach has got to be fake. (not slammin Coach, I'm a coach lover... But I'm also a realistic coach lover, lol) Rule of thumb... If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true. :smile:

Plus the plastic wrap on all the bags is a dead give-away.

4. I can't get into the site =O. But definantly a fake. No one sells authentic Hermes bag for $300 =.=

5. I figured they were fake ( I thought the coach thing was a bit odd myself), but being a broke recent grad with a love of handbags I was hoping that I could get a great deal!! :sad: too bad. Thanks for everyones input!!

6. One of the other giveaways is that they have no address or proper contact info on the site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice