Website sort by price!

melimelimeli

May 7, 2013
I really wish there was a way to sort items online by price. I usually have a certain budget I'm looking to stay in and it would make things so much easier to see what all is available at certain prices.
If I'm missing some sort of feature on there please let me know. ;)

I really wish there was a way to sort items online by price. I usually have a certain budget I'm looking to stay in and it would make things so much easier to see what all is available at certain prices.

I say that to myself all the time when I browse their site. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I think they won't do it bc if they sort by price it emphasizes the ability to shop cheaper? Pretty soon we may have to call for prices like the suuuuper fancy places haha

Totally agree!! I get SO frustrated with their website!! Even doing a search, you have to use certain words or you can't find an item. Considering the prices they charge and the luxury brand they are, I think their website should be and could be so much better.

Just last weekend i found it funny that I started withy the fort by filters and went from the exotics (drool) to leathers and finally the canvas. That method gave me hope on spending 2400+ for canvas was doable for my next purchase. But then when I see the Emp line I cave in and continue to save for one of those little beauties.

My thoughts exactly. LV website is as poor as their quality :smile:

I think it would be a nice feature to have. They actually do offer this if you create your myLV account and start adding every products on your wishlist. When you have more than one wishlist, their is an option to sort by low to high price point-or visa versa to view your wishlist in that type of order...

I was thinking that today as I was looking at their wallets. I guess since it is a 'luxury brand' they don't expect or want their customers to be able to look at the least expensive things first. Maybe they think it would cheapen their brand or something. Anyway I am totally with you.