Website selling fake Gustto?

So basically I have way too much time on my hands which will be soon demonstrated by my analysis of this website (clearly showing it is fake/bad/untrustworthy) in the next few posts.

In checkout, notice the padlock symbol in the bottom right hand corner of a page like Nordstrom, which is a secure site or the VeriSign seal of a reliable website like Overstock. The Verisign seal ensures that SSL encryption is being used which means that your information is protected when you check out.

Attachments

• nordstrom_secure.jpg
    nordstrom_secure.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 44
  • overstock.jpg
    overstock.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 47
Now let's take a look at the same type of information on the ViaLuxury site. First of all, no padlock, and then it says that it is SSL secure, but there is no link. However, there is a SiteTrust Seal. Check out the second attached picture that shows the SiteTrust website where they openly admit that they do not guarantee that the site is secure/reliable.

Attachments

• vialuxury.jpg
    vialuxury.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 44
  • site_trust.jpg
    site_trust.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 46
Other obvious clues that the site is bad would be that...

1) They pull stock photos from other websites, like Neiman Marcus, as shown in the photo attached.

2) Their name is not trademarked despite always using a trademark symbol after it.

3) Grammar/spelling/syntax mistakes

4) They even claim to have SSL encryption in their FAQs but do not in actuality.

Okay, well I guess I can't say 100% for sure that it's fake, but I also would most definitely not purchase anything from this website even if only because they don't use any kind of secure checkout system.

Attachments

• same.jpg
    same.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 38