Website issues anyone?

aviaprimrose

Feb 8, 2014
Does anyone else ever have issues with the LV (USA in my case) website? Pages not loading, login issues, etc? I just tried to place an order on my laptop but couldn't get past the login screen. Then I tried my iPad and got all the way through checkout and pressing the submit order button did nothing! :pout: Finally I got through on my iPhone and got an order confirmation. :wlae:

I just feel like the website should work better, this company isn't exactly strapped for cash. Or is it just me having bad luck? :shucks:

I've been trying to look at the vernis colors of the cosmetic pouch for days and every time...nothing. It shows me every other material and color, and tortures me by not loading the vernis colors!

I've been complaining about LV website for years. its loaded with way too much crap and features which slow it down and make it a miserable experience. and I feel like its getting worse. Get it together LV!

At first I hated the new features for the website...now I'm okay with it. But I hate how it sometime doesn't load the page! :cursing:
I really prefer Gucci website over LV...so easy to navigate and There is never a time where the page freezes!

LV's site has always been woefully crappy and outdated. It only gets worse when there's a price increase or new styles. Takes months to get dependable again, until the next change.