Website exchange question

meghanwhlr

Jan 10, 2018
So I had posted about my new Speedy 35 having streaks on the lining and having a date code from 2019. I loved the bag but when I talked with LV customer service they said for sure to exchange as it did not sound normal (the streaks). So I did. Well they are already shipping me my new bag and I have a question. This bag is out of stock online- has been for a week, so where did they get another one so quickly? I will faint if my original defective bag shows up on my doorstep!

• Wow
Reactions: RT1
So I had posted about my new Speedy 35 having streaks on the lining and having a date code from 2019. I loved the bag but when I talked with LV customer service they said for sure to exchange as it did not sound normal (the streaks). So I did. Well they are already shipping me my new bag and I have a question. This bag is out of stock online- has been for a week, so where did they get another one so quickly? I will faint if my original defective bag shows up on my doorstep!
Lol...I’ve had the EXACT same wallet sent to me as a replacement...flaws all! I could recognize it as the problem it had was too glaring. i had to call cs n have another one sent to me from another store before I returned it again to make sure I didn’t get the same one back again! Check it thoroughly when the other one arrives. Yes...it COULD VERY WELL happen! :frown:

Sometimes they have bags in stock even though it shows out of stock online. The customer Service rep would be able to see that and order it for you. I’ve gotten items this way ordering through customer service even though the items shows out of stock online....

Reactions: Loriad