Webpage updated

Oh my gosh.... stripes... I LOVE stripes!!! (Think thats why I love the LV items with the little guy on them coming out soon.)

Will department stores have these in yet?? I'm going to Omaha tomorrow and a store called Von Maur carries Coach.

Stripes! Yea!!!

Just got back from the website & I love the new soho signature patchwork hobo w/ snakeskin trim & the chocolate brown signature mini skinney..might have to go to coach this weekend. They don't offer monogramming on the website only in stores..how do they do it, is it a stamp?

I like the brown reversable Tote. I seriously might have to go for it. i don't know how they do the monagraming, says they do it "in store" so i am thinking maybe on a heat stamp thing?

They are selling out of the reversible totes fast..The only color I wanted of that was black & it's not even available. The tan (nude) color isn't bad but I don't like when the color starts turning if it's real leather!

Kiari said:
I like the brown reversable Tote. I seriously might have to go for it. i don't know how they do the monagraming, says they do it "in store" so i am thinking maybe on a heat stamp thing?

From looking at the monogram swatches in the store it looks like some kind of silk screening process. I didn't ask how they do it, but I would imagine they have a machine in the back with a printer that screens it on for you.

I should have asked when I was at the store yesterday, but is monogramming available on all stripe items, or just the totes? I kind of want a monogrammed pouch, I think that would be very cute, cuter than a monogrammed tote, IMHO.

kezza said:
I should have asked when I was at the store yesterday, but is monogramming available on all stripe items, or just the totes? I kind of want a monogrammed pouch, I think that would be very cute, cuter than a monogrammed tote, IMHO.

I think that would be a lot cuter too! I was even thinking a monogrammed wristlet. I'll have to ask.