Webpage updated

1. Just an FYI-New stuff is up!:flowers:

2. Thanks..

3. I'm headed there now! Thank you :smile:

4. Oh my gosh.... stripes... I LOVE stripes!!! (Think thats why I love the LV items with the little guy on them coming out soon.)

Will department stores have these in yet?? I'm going to Omaha tomorrow and a store called Von Maur carries Coach.

Stripes! Yea!!!

5. Just got back from the website & I love the new soho signature patchwork hobo w/ snakeskin trim & the chocolate brown signature mini skinney..might have to go to coach this weekend. They don't offer monogramming on the website only in stores..how do they do it, is it a stamp?

6. I like the brown reversable Tote. I seriously might have to go for it. i don't know how they do the monagraming, says they do it "in store" so i am thinking maybe on a heat stamp thing?

7. They are selling out of the reversible totes fast..The only color I wanted of that was black & it's not even available. The tan (nude) color isn't bad but I don't like when the color starts turning if it's real leather!

8. From looking at the monogram swatches in the store it looks like some kind of silk screening process. I didn't ask how they do it, but I would imagine they have a machine in the back with a printer that screens it on for you.

9. I don't particularly like anything. :/ The monogramming is $25, btw ...

10. I don't care for the monograms either... usually prefer un-monogrammed items, but I DO like the hot stamps that LV does and sent my agenda in for one.

11. I should have asked when I was at the store yesterday, but is monogramming available on all stripe items, or just the totes? I kind of want a monogrammed pouch, I think that would be very cute, cuter than a monogrammed tote, IMHO.

12. I think it's on everything ...if you look closely on the blue pouch on Coach's homepage it looks like there is a CL monogram on it.

13. I want a beauty case so bad. . .I noticed they took down the pale green beauty cases, I wonder if they've gone to the outlets. If they have I'm snatching them up pronto!

14. I think that would be a lot cuter too! I was even thinking a monogrammed wristlet. I'll have to ask.

15. I'm pretty sure the webpage said wristlets couldn't be monogrammed. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice