web large hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag is not big at all. I'm 4'11" and this bag looks fine on me when I tried it on.

2. i need the black one but it is available at neiman marcus. is it safe to order from them after the fake story that was posted on the forum a while ago

3. I'm only 5 ft. tall and own the large ladies web hobo in the canvas; beige/beige color combination. I find that the large size is a perfect fit for me. The guccissima version in the hobo is gorgeous! I don't think that you'll have any issues if you purchase the bag directly from NM as I recently ordered a couple of caviar Chanel flap bags from them without any issues other than a missing tag for one of the bags. If you're still concernced about purchasing from NM, you can always order the bag directly from Gucci as I just noticed that it's showing as available/in stock right now on their web site.

4. Good for it.. it is one of most lovely bags.. I didn't get the guccissima version (which I would love to have it). .I only have the black monogram version. Order from either place should be fine.

5. does it have magnetic closure ?

6. Yes, my canvas web hobo has a magnetic closure.

7. what sort of the guccissima leather is it. i mean when i zoom it and compare it with other guccissima leather of any other bag it seems to have a different texture more like a grainy texture or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

8. Since I only own the canvas version and have yet to see the guccissima version of the web hobo in person, I don't know if there's a difference to the look and feel of the guccissima leather for the web hobo compared to other guccissima bag styles.

9. I have the dark brown guccissima version and the leather is definitely thinner than the leather on my guccissima D ring hobo.

10. I have this bag only the older version when it first came out and I'm only 5'1 also but I think the purse is a perfect size but I also do love bigger hobo style purses, if you wanna see a modeling pic to help you out let me know. ;) O and it is my only guccissima purse, rest are canvas and I've heard others say that the leather on this is thinner but I like it, I think its very supple and soft.

11. Also want to add that I would've gotten the larger version if it was available to me at the time. I think the medium one is too small for me but I got a good deal so it's ok.

Here are some pics for comparison: D ring vs ladies web

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Yep.. This is the exact same issues that prevent me from buyin it right away hehe the grainy texture. I like the look of the regular guccissime but this one might use different leather makes it soft and that's why kinda grainy.