web-base reseller?

Oh wow! Thx a bunch!!! I'm just a bit concerned about the authenticity, since they do not have any other pictures from different angles... :P I"m dying to get the red birkin and i will negotiate the price soon.. hehehe... Thanks alot pursenality! ^^

No problem, gweneal83. Actually, you can try to e-mail them and request for more pictures of the item that you are interested in.

I'm sure they will be willing to do that.

Good luck!

I just called the seller, and she wouldn't allow me to take the bag for a spa even after payment. She said it was because the bag was originally purchased from Singapore H and it would be bad for her record there. :shrugs: I think I'd rather pass on this bag. :nogood:
But thank you for all of your help guys. Thx pyrexia. :biggrin:

Sorry, wrote the wrong sentences, " she wouldn't allow me to take the bag for a spa even after payment" She said she would not recommend to take the bag for a spa after the payment, she said it's because the bag is still new. Just to clear up the situation here for anyone who ever deals with this shop.. heheehe :smile:

Sorry, wrote the wrong sentences, " she wouldn't allow me to take the bag for a spa even after payment" She said she would not recommend to take the bag for a spa after the payment, she said it's because the bag is still new. Just to clear up the situation here for anyone who ever deals with this shop.. heheehe :smile:

New bags don't need a spa. You'll be wasting your money :P.

You don't need to take it in for spa.

Take it to Liat, tell the SA that you'd like to get your initial monogramed on the clochette or on one of the flaps.

If they are willing to accept it, it's ok. If not, you know what that means.

What is that supposed to mean excatly ? You do whatever you want if it's your bag !

Anyway, asking for a service on a new bag would put a red flag on your name. Like : "I buy from unreliable sources and I need a confirmation of authenticity"
Hermes staff are not plain silly.

You don't need to take it in for spa.

Take it to Liat, tell the SA that you'd like to get your initial monogramed on the clochette or on one of the flaps.

If they are willing to accept it, it's ok. If not, you know what that means.

Of course that is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
What is that supposed to mean excatly ? You do whatever you want if it's your bag !

Anyway, asking for a service on a new bag would put a red flag on your name. Like : "I buy from unreliable sources and I need a confirmation of authenticity"
Hermes staff are not plain silly.

I agree with this.

If this seller is worried about "ruining" her record with H Singapore, then maybe she should rethink being a reseller? That's the risk you take if you choose to resell your bags, IMO.

Hi everyone,
I am jus curious, ruelamode is a quite popular handbag concierge in spore
Y they have DO n DON'T even after u purchase the bag?
They make me very insecure buying items from them?
I thou of getting from online concierge too.

Hi everyone,
I am jus curious, ruelamode is a quite popular handbag concierge in spore
Y they have DO n DON'T even after u purchase the bag?
They make me very insecure buying items from them?
I thou of getting from online concierge too.

If you feel insecure about it, then IMO it's better to let the bag go. There will always be another one.

For items at this price point, the transaction should always be flawless and leave you feeling ecstatic. NOT uncomfortable, or doubting.