Weather in Spain/France/Portugal in Fall?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. See my siggy---I'm going to France/Spain/Portugal in 30 days!:yahoo:

Being a Cali girl, I'm used to wearing just sweaters in November, but I think it'll be different in Europe. Any insight, ladies/gentlemen? I need to know now so I can hit the sales in case I don't have what I need.

2. #2 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    It all depends where you're going, specially France. Big difference between Normandy and the Riviera. It also differs from year to year and well, how long you're gonna be gone :smile:. You don't need to shop anything special. Just bring some warm sweaters and light wind protector, that would suffice. When I go to Paris in early November, I usually wear a light trench coat or something similar and depending on how cold it is I add layers of sweaters. I also bring a scarf.
    It will be warmer in Spain, you can probably sit out in the sun in only a t-shirt, but again, all depends on where you're going. Same goes for Portugal.