Wearing your Chloe Thread

1. Is there a thread like this already, sorry I didn't search first. In the Balenciaga thread it's right at the top, and I adore it!! It's so great to see all your fellow Pf'ers with their bags!

Last night I wore my bag for the first time out.
    I dressed pretty urban casual, which is comfy and my fav.
    I didn't wear the Frye's though... I opted for my Chanel flats, shown in the blurry photo.

PLease add other photo's of yourself and you beg to the thread!!
    And if there is already a thread like this, ignore me ;)

chloe3.jpg chloe4.jpg chloe.jpg
  2. You are one cutie pot pie!!!

3. Oh my, your outfit is sooo cute! :heart: And great idea about this thread...

4. Can I just tell you again that you are so absolutely gorgeous??? I love the way that paddy looks on you!!!

5. :shame: :shame: Baaaaahhhh!! thanks :shame: :love:
    I wasn't expecting all of that love!! Much appreciated though!!! :heart:

I hope more people add to the thread!! I want to see how everyone wears their bags!

6. Very nice colours!! Your bags goes so well with the light blue of your dress...I also love the background:amuse:

7. Thanks :smile:) I bought a patio set for the first time this spring. The cushions for it are really cute too!
    The dress is actually tiny blue and white striped denim. It the "conductor" look...*L*

8. That bag is so YOU.
    Love it!

9. ohhh, i love your outfit!!!!!!!!its so CUTE~~~,and the paddy looks so fabulous on you~~!!

10. Okay, Winona - is that dress vintage? We should so do a vintage swap! I LOVE the dress (and your paddy is cute too ;))

11. You look fabulous with that Paddy!

12. your outfit is so cool..and your paddy too! post more pics

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is my red Chloe Silverado on my shoulder.:biggrin:

14. Winona - you look amazing with your paddy! I love your outfit!

Luccibag - I adore the color of your Silverado - it looks amazing on you!

Thanks so much for the pics!

15. Lucci!!!!!!
    NOW I KNOW!!!!!
    I've been wondering if I'd like the red silverado and now I know... I LOVE IT!
    Yikes!!

Thanks for the photo, and enabling me to buy one ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice