Wearing tennis bracelet every day

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
My mom and I were browsing my favorite consignment store and we came across this tennis bracelet. My mom ended up buying it and had it resized. She just got it back today and it's SO pretty. She told me to try it on and then told me to just wear it. She said that it will just sit in her jewelry box so I should wear it every day. So...is this too much to wear daily? I love it. And I'm pretty sure my mom bought it because I really liked it when we saw pictures of it online.

Attachments

• IMG_1481954311.018076.jpg
    IMG_1481954311.018076.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 2,158
Last edited:
I wouldn't wear it to run to Target lol, but I think tennis bracelets look cool with casual clothing. At the end of the day, it's your bracelet. [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] And it's beautiful and from your mom!! Wear it with whatever you like and whatever makes you happy. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ We lived in Saudi Arabia for three years and I have some beautiful jewelry as a result. I wear it with what I like. And I'll retract my first sentence because now that I think of it I've worn a couple of rings "just to run to Target"[emoji23][emoji23]....

wear it all the time and enjoy it, it's beautiful and you'll always think of how sweet and thoughtful your mother is for purchasing this "sneak gift" for you.

i agree about getting it checked once a year for loose stones and having the prongs checked. of all jewelry worn, bracelets take the most beatings so it's important that you maintain the integrity of the setting. also, i've had several jewelers tell me the worst thing you can do to your bracelets and rings is to wear them around the house: every day chores and activities are the most damaging to your jewelry. i have a beautiful tennis bracelet my husband bought for me that i wear almost every day. but i take it off as soon as i get in the house along with any other jewelry, i only wear my jewelry when i am away from our home either at work, social events or running errands (yes, i put on my bracelet to run to the grocery store).

My mom and I were browsing my favorite consignment store and we came across this tennis bracelet. My mom ended up buying it and had it resized. She just got it back today and it's SO pretty. She told me to try it on and then told me to just wear it. She said that it will just sit in her jewelry box so I should wear it every day. So...is this too much to wear daily? I love it. And I'm pretty sure my mom bought it because I really liked it when we saw pictures of it online.

Wear it everyday!!![emoji7]

Reactions: swee7bebe