Wearing Pink ??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is the colour pink better left for little girls ?

Personally I like a hint of pink with lots of black.

Whats your opinon ?

2. I Love Pink...Pale Pink To Fuschia/Magenta.....I Love The Whole Spectrum. I'm Not Big On Dusty Pink.

I Am A Bigger Wearer Of Black (With Accent Colors)....Pink Looks Gorgeous With It.

***I Am Not Partial To Pink In The Home...Unless It's A Girl's Room....A Bathroom With Pink Accents~I Could Deal With.......But, Not Dusty Pink!

3. I:heart: Pink!!

4. Every so often I abandon my accustomed black/khaki/denim and buy a pink Michaels Stars of some kind. I usually only wear it once or twice. Pink is a beautiful color ------ for other people.

5. :heart:Pink! I agree pink and black is a lovely combo.

6. Love pink, but I just can never seem to carry it off in all clothing. The only pink item I own that I look okay in is a Juicy terry sundress.

7. The last time I wore pink and black together someone joked that I looked like Good&Plenty candy! I noticed that Victoria's Secret PINK line seems to be a big seller.

You must of looked delicious !!! :P

8. I really like pink. I think it's a fantastic colour for clothes and accessories - very cheerful, refreshing, and bright. I don't think it's a colour strictly for little girls at all.

But there's one item that I would probably never wear in pink: pants. Pink pants look kinda garish. Same goes for leather pants...:sick:

9. love wearing pink...but I wear Lilly pulitzer too, so....actually, I have a pair of pink Lilly pants at the tailors right now. Solid pink. Love em.

I differ again on the leather pants, they are fabulous apres ski, and I have a pair from Escada that I wear when it's freezing. I always get compliments when wearing them so I know it's not just me. But they can look trashy if they're cheaply made or worn the wrong way I suppose.

10. Pink can be worn successfully at any age IMO. As you get older I think you just need to pay attention to what you pair it with and not wear it head to toe.

11. I love love pink!! ;)

12. I personally look fabulous in the right pink-it seems to be 'my color' for my skin tone,so if I eliminated it,I would not feel I looked as good. So yes,I still wear pink at my advanced age. I have to agree though,head to toe pink with no break in color is scary past a certain age.

13. it all depends on how you wear it like with most other colors, and to some degree the shade.

14. i wear pink shirts.... but that's about it..

15. I love pink...it looks good on my skintone so I try to wear it once in a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice