Wearing No Hermes Items into Hermes Store

THAT is GOLD! LOL! :roflmfao: Must use that. Such good ammo for "hinting" about you-know-what bag.

I'm going to be defiant today, yes!!

Jag, I would have been stunned if I got that reaction you did! How fun!

I was just as surprised! But I was there with my sister, having a blast, the store was pretty empty, and I guess our mood was contagious! :P

OK, please remind me what the official name of Raw Pork is....I read it somewhere and laughed, but now I forgot. I guess I'll know it when I see it! Is it Rose Dragee? Or am I totally off! LOL.

Always good to have the low-down on the back room!

OH, <edit> I just saw GF's post, confirming Rose Dragee as the official name of Raw Pork colour. Haha!

SA came around the corner to inspect my "peanut" saying it was a rare sighting. i consider my bag a test of the SA's interest/knowledge of hermes. lol
wouldn't hesitate to walk in carrying my longchamp tote though. but i tend to carry that with dd and if i'm going into h, on the rare occasion, i tend NOT to have dd, so then i have my raisin bag. :smile:

I always walk in without any H stuff - especially when it is an unplanned visit. (most of the time is).

As a H newbie, me walking in without H stuff is almost every single time, so I carried so many other brands bags there and I do a color match - like I want that particular shade of brown that I have on my current bag (like I did couple of days ago :P).

I did wear a H scarf that day and my SA commented it is a nice scarf I have :love: so I would believe H staff would love to see our Hermes in Action :yes:

I always walk in without any H stuff - especially when it is an unplanned visit. (most of the time is).

As a H newbie, me walking in without H stuff is almost every single time, so I carried so many other brands bags there and I do a color match - like I want that particular shade of brown that I have on my current bag (like I did couple of days ago :P).

I did wear a H scarf that day and my SA commented it is a nice scarf I have :love: so I would believe H staff would love to see our Hermes in Action :yes:

Yeah I think they really love seeing our Hermes in Action!

Invariably, I will wear something Hermes into my store. Even if it's just a H bag. And each time, I consciously bring in a different bag or wear a different accessory.

To debunk a wicked rumour that I am stocking up to become a reseller in the future. :cursing:

The last time I was in there, my SA and two others were cooing over the little keychain I had on my bag which they hadn't seen in a while.

But at my other store, they compliment me particularly on days where I've dressed nice (ie: straight to the store from work) because they're used to my usually bedragled "I've slept in a bush" look :biggrin:

Whoa Jasperella - spill.....

Did you buy a lindy?

LOL! No, I managed to get away without succcumbing to the handbag urge. I was being tempted into buying an Ebene Barenia Trim 31cm. However, I was there to witness a man purchasing a Lindy in Potiron for his SO!!

Perja, I'm laughing about the "sleeping in a bush" look!