Wearing my non-crossbody bag in crossbody style

lucky_palm

O.G.
Jun 14, 2008
Just wanted to share. With two little kids, I find myself reaching my crossbody bags more and not wear my non-crossbody bags as much as I'd like to. I was wondering if there was a way to carry my non-crossbody Chanel bags in a crossbody way, and decided to purchase a detachable shoulder strap from a 3rd party company. And Voilà! The quality of the strap is very nice, and looks/feels very natural with my lambskin bag. Now, I am thinking about ordering a leather weaved metal strap extender so that I can wear my E/W flap in a crossbody style.

The first picture shows the bag without the extra strap, and the rest show the pictures with the extra strap. I keep the extra strap inside the bag and when I need to wear it crossbody, I just hook it to the bag. I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_4286.jpg
    IMG_4286.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 2,430
  • IMG_4287.jpg
    IMG_4287.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2,417
  • IMG_4288.jpg
    IMG_4288.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 2,392
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 2,401
Reactions: Missbing
monogram,
I do the same with my LV pochette, too! Here is the picture of the connector. It is very easy to attach it to the chain!

All,
Here is the website from which I ordered my strap:

http://www.mautto.com/

The owner, Lynette, has all kinds of connectors/leather/colors/chains and she can customize your strap to your preference. And she is very quick to respond to emails. I highly recommend her!!

Attachments

• IMG_4297.JPG
    IMG_4297.JPG
    425.5 KB · Views: 2,308
omg, you posted this with perfect timing for me! I'm about to get a bag that I wish had a shoulder or crossbody strap and I've been trying to brainstorm solutions! I'll check out the website to see if something will work. Thank you!