Wearing my Birthday Heels

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
Hi everyone -

Maybe you remember the message I posted about the girls getting me some REALLY HIGH heels for my birthday last month and me wondering how I would ever wear them and not be rude to my friends?

Well I have been practicing a bit in them and it turns out they really are not that hard to manage. I just have to watch my balance a little more than I do in my usual 4 to 5 inch heels.

Heres a pic of me in them at a restaurant during lunch the other day. I think Im doing quite well in them. dont you? ...and I really do LOVE what they do for my feet and legs!

Who knows - maybe I will buy a pair or 2 for myself, think thats a good idea?

Andrea

Attachments

• Andrea wearing birthday heels.JPG
    Andrea wearing birthday heels.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 410
HOT shoes, but damn how do you walk in those?

Hi everyone -

Maybe you remember the message I posted about the girls getting me some REALLY HIGH heels for my birthday last month and me wondering how I would ever wear them and not be rude to my friends?

Well I have been practicing a bit in them and it turns out they really are not that hard to manage. I just have to watch my balance a little more than I do in my usual 4 to 5 inch heels.

Heres a pic of me in them at a restaurant during lunch the other day. I think Im doing quite well in them. dont you? ...and I really do LOVE what they do for my feet and legs!

Andrea

Hi everyone -

Andrea

Those shoes look like these. High Heels Exclusive | Pumps | Pantoletten | Sonderanfertigungen | High Heels - 6 inch High Heels PU-lm-tt

Attachments

• Gina pool.jpg
    Gina pool.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 371