Wearing my Birthday Heels

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone -

Maybe you remember the message I posted about the girls getting me some REALLY HIGH heels for my birthday last month and me wondering how I would ever wear them and not be rude to my friends?

Well I have been practicing a bit in them and it turns out they really are not that hard to manage. I just have to watch my balance a little more than I do in my usual 4 to 5 inch heels.

Heres a pic of me in them at a restaurant during lunch the other day. I think Im doing quite well in them. dont you? ...and I really do LOVE what they do for my feet and legs!

Who knows - maybe I will buy a pair or 2 for myself, think thats a good idea?

Andrea

Attached Files:

2. Holy Jesus!! I would fall on my face in those shoes :biggrin:

Very nice :biggrin:

3. They look gorgeous but I'm not so convinced that I could survive a day in them :wondering

4. OMG it looks so painful. I'd fall flat on my face after 10 seconds.

5. Wow - those are pretty! How high are they, btw? I think I wouldn't be able to stand in them!

6. Yikes! Those are serious heels! My hat goes off to you!

7. WOW, like the other ladies said, I wouldn't last a minute in those! You must have great balance and strong legs, I envy you.

8. This is a joke, right?

9. HOT shoes, but damn how do you walk in those?

10. Those shoes look like these. High Heels Exclusive | Pumps | Pantoletten | Sonderanfertigungen | High Heels - 6 inch High Heels PU-lm-tt

Attached Files:

11. Nice! They are hot! Are the shoes comfortable?

12. holy crap! How can you walk in them!???? They look so painful!!!

13. My toes cried when I saw the pics..ROFL..OMG..You should get a medal for being able to walk in those!!!!!!!!!!

14. wow that is some feat to accomplish. take a bow.

15. Wowzers, you must have superhuman feet. Share your heel secrets.