Wearing Kelly...

I use my Kelly's with the flaps and straps closed I also use my clochette, with the lock I always hangle it from the shoulder strap loop. When paying over 5k for a bag, I take the time to close the bag completely and use it how it was meant to be used.

Kelly's = my babies :love:

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BAGGS ON THIS ONE!!!:heart: SAME FOR ME.

How did Grace Kelly wear hers? Did she use the lock and clochette?
Most pics I have of Grace have her with the clochette on the left-hand hadle-loop, and the lock on the right-hand handle-loop. it's how I originally wore my Kelly, but I have since removed the lock, as I don't want a 'smiley' on the boxcalf.

Thanks GF! I would love to see some of these pics of Grace, I don't seem to have any that show her Kelly clearly. Do you happen to have links to them ( I have been searching the internet without any luck)?

I only wear Kellys now so I have gotten really used to closing and opening one. I prefer the look of the Kelly all closed up and wear it this way unless I know I am going to be going in and out of it a lot in a short period of time.

attachment.php

shopmom, I am going to try this sometime. Yeah! Oooo how long do I have to wait to get the gorgeous patina like you have on your vintage Kelly?

LOL!!! S - this old bag is over 30 years old! I just adore her......she's an elegant lady and I shouldn't call her an "old bag"......(talking about the Black Box Kelly....)

no links, I collect anything Grace-related book-wise, that's why I know! I could try and scan some pics, but these are first-ed's, so I've gotta ba careful!

Oh, please don't do them any damage on my account. I would love to see them sometime.... perhaps when we get an opportunity to meet up. I am a mega GK fan myself. Absolutely adore her!

i only use my box kelly for evening and I always close her up completely. Nothing casual about her. I wear the lock on the side handle. It's hard for me to look dressed up with my wardrobe but my kelly dresses me up a notch. People always compliment my kelly but rarely notice my casual open birkin.