Wearing Gold and Silver jewellery together????

I posted a similar question about 4 months ago when I first got my yg love bangle & it was the only piece of yg I had everything was SS, platinum, Wg & stainless watches & a lot of people said they liked to mix, I do wear my platinum wedding set & a stainless watch or White chanel watch but on the wrist I wear my yg love bangle I tend to stick to yg, I've since got another yg bracelet & ring & if I wear a yg necklace I will wear yg earing, I was lucky to get a few more yg pieces for birthday & Xmas.

I do it! One watch is stainless steel, the other two toned (both silver and gold), my wedding band and engagement ring are in platinum, and I alternate between yellow gold bracelets and my silver Tiffany heart bracelet.....think it all looks ok!

But - in saying that - when I use a bag with gold hardware, when wearing silver jewelry, I feel like it really clashes!

Thanks everyone for your input :love: I have Tiffany ering in platinum and I have been eyeing Cartier love bangle.... I really love the classic YG one. I also have to buy a new watch to replace the one that got stolen :crybaby: I am thinking to go with Cartier tank in ss.... I just want to make sure my bangle won't look out of place with my other platinum and ss pieces.

same here, i mix tones. my left wrist is a jumble of thin bracelets in all different tones and metals. I also have a bracelet that has every tone of gold possible its multiple thin strands of everything from yellow, white and pink gold. to weird ones like blue, green, grey etc..