Would you carry a Damier Ebene LV in spring/summer?

Would you wear DE print in the summertime?

• Of course!

Votes: 77 89.5%
  • Nope def not

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters
I have no problem wearing azur in the winter... however now that I'm thinking about spring :smile: I can't seem to imagine carrying a dark ebene bag in the spring/summer. What ebene bags do you wear in hot weather? Any pictures? I can envision an Eva because it's so little with lots of gold too but I'm having trouble imagining a shoulder bag or crossbody bag in hot weather - any thoughts/pics? Thanks!!

I can see the classics in ebene working well during summer (speedy, alma, neverfull etc.), the dark pattern with white is a gorgeous combination.
I think Ebene can also look quite nice with pastels/neutrals like apricot, camel, light summer greys, beiges and nudes.

I love the chocolate brown with the bright/pastel colors of spring/summer. I think brown colors are great for summer! I wear my damier bags all the time.

I saw in the Celebrity and their LVs thread, someone were wearing the Damier speedy with a yellow dress, very nice~~!

Thanks I'll go try and find some pics! I couldn't find any modeling pics with a summery outfit on first search ~ I think a speedy probably wouldn't feel too "heavy" in the Summer - especially a smaller size. Any hand held maybe... maybe that's what I'll shoot for. :smile:

I think all three canvases can be worn all year round. I think it's more dependent on the clothes, not so much the season. :smile:

i agree, i use my Ebene Berkeley and my Mono Speedy year round. i guess because i live where we only have two seasons (really hot and humid, and cool/cold) i don't think about seasonal fashion the way others do.

I got my Verona in July. The only outfit I really think it went with was a black top and khaki shorts. As much as I love it, I must admit that I was craving either a neutral or Spring/summer colored bag. I think it would have been better if I had more neutrals in my spring/summer wardrobe. I'm actually thinking about buying more neutral colored clothes this year so I can have more freedom with bag colors.